You’ve worked hard in your business to establish and maintain profitability. Now, in order to realize the plans for the future of the business, you need to concentrate on those core activities, while at the same time ensuring that your financial records are in order so that:
- You can determine whether or not you’re on track financially to achieve short- and long-term goals.
- You know whether or not it’s feasible to finance expansion if and when you want to branch out.
- You can be sure that you have met all your tax responsibilities.
- You have assurance that business resources are being used in a manner that maximizes the profitability of the operation
As your business expands, it becomes important to establish policies and procedures so that operational integrity is maintained and the probability of fraudulent activity is minimized. These policies and procedures are integral components in the ongoing internal audit and other processes of the business, all of which are designed to provide operational direction and maintain standards of ethical governance.
One of the areas that many organizations look to outsource is accounting services. For those companies, outsourcing their accounting to a specialized partner means that they can be assured of compliance with Canadian accounting (GAAP) and assurance (GAAS) regulations. This frees up the organizations resources to focus on its primary business. The role of expert accountants services in business is a vital asset for the company.
The goal is to have a financial reporting and monitoring system in place that enables you to keep on top of your business while you work at growing it. We at Burgess Kilpatrick help clients secure that goal with our expert tax, assurance and accounting services.
If this is your situation...
- You need a financial services firm that you can rely on to provide you with accurate accounting and assurance services.
- You are expanding and need specialized help setting up and maintaining your financial processes.
- You want to have operational policies and procedures in place so that growth is not accompanied by unwanted surprises.
How Burgess Kilpatrick can help you
Burgess Kilpatrick is able to provide high quality accounting and assurance services including:
- Auditing engagements
- Review engagements
- Interim financial reporting
- Development of company policies and procedures
Burgess Kilpatrick takes satisfaction in the fact that clients are provided with financial information that is accurate, timely, and that facilitates maximum operational effectiveness of the client company. Here we specialize in offering end-to-end tax and accounting services business. We are trained to assist you in your efforts to realize your corporate goals. Our office is located in south Vancouver, and we serve clients primarily in the lower mainland, including Burnaby, Richmond, and Surrey.
Please contact our office at 604-327-9234 to discuss how we can help you can concentrate on building your business to the level you want it to be at. We are available throughout the week from 9:00 to 5:00 weekdays, and are also open on Saturdays from 10:00 to 3:00 during the months of March and April. Get in touch with us for expert tax and accountants services.
How To Avoid Business Growth Impairment.
Business owners strive to have thriving operations. Without a plan to manage growth, it will be difficult to sustain that success.
Managing and Maximizing Your Business's Cash Flow.
Business owners need to have a definitive and disciplined approach to profitability cash flow management.
Essential Traits Of Solid Leadership.
Although there are many different leadership styles and personalities, all have similar traits that lead to corporate success.